5/31/2009

Scene 08

Anonymous said...

Check out the village (after dark). If there are people there, wait till early sunrise to climb down to the cave. If the village is deserted, check out the gate, and see if you can open it.


It's night time now and I see the village is alive. I can hear the occasional voice, not a language I recognize. I also notice there is quite a lot of activity in the cave under the village, it must connect up into the village somehow.

Now I wait for sun up...


The village is quiet again... I'll head over to the cave now.

I tie the rope to the bridge's post, seems strong enough. I climb down the rope into the cave. I can't untie the rope from down here so I'll have to just leave it.

*Rope removed from inventory.*


Seems the cave is used for some sort of ritual...

Now what?

9 comments:

  1. Paint yourself green with the wall paint, put on the mask, remove the most useful weapons from the skulls, and head up the ladder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Search the room for anything of value

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look through the pile of skulls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Climb back up the rope with your goodies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clear off the alter, and go to sleep since it doesn't look like you're going anywhere for a week or two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. examine the skulls and bones to determine the physical attributes of the people who owned them, age, bones bleached/not bleached, size, cause of death etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...and if you paint yourself up be sure do your face green, and use soot from the lamp to make a scary looking makeover in case the mask is removed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. (Paint a red moon on your forehead too)

    ReplyDelete