5/20/2009

Ian-Note:

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is participating so far. I am having a lot of fun with this. The suggestions for scene 5 were great and I spent a long time thinking about which to choose. Of course I can't use them all because they contradict each other. If I don't use yours don't be discouraged, keep posting and I'll surely use one of yours.

I also wanted to ask if anyone was having problems posting or if they noticed the page didn't refresh automatically. When you check the blog make sure to hit the refresh button. If you can't submit your suggestion or get an error just send me an e-mail at ' alexanderarts@gmail.com '

If you have time check out an animation I have been working on - let me know what you think:
http://sayianianian.deviantart.com/art/Martes-63962699

2 comments:

  1. Climb the trees and collect some vines to fashion a long strong rope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. break a bone off and use it as a sword and use the fire to fned of the wolf

    ReplyDelete