5/20/2009

Scene 06


Anonymous said...
Look around for any tools or equipment left by the dead guy.


I look around the cave. The skeleton seems to be totally bare, strange... It seems he was left in this cave with no clothes because there are no remnants of cloth material. On further inspection the bones seem too white, as if they were bleached by the intense rays of the sun, not something you normally get in a dark cave...

Looking behind me I see the cave does go further back but then is blocked my an immense cave in of rocks and boulders, something that would take many men and maybe some dynamite to clear. There doesn't seem to be anything else of use in the cave.

I put the map in my pocket. *Map added to inventory*

Rameats said...
Throw the bone you obtained earlier deeper into the cave to lure the wolf away. Then, run out of the cave heading towards the $ mark on the map.


I pull out the bone and wave it. Wow! The wolf seems really interested. I toss it behind me.
*Bone removed from inventory*


Okay, he ran past me, I better get out of here!


As I exit the cave I put out the torch. *Torch added to inventory*
I keep running through the trees towards the bridge.

Looking in front of me I notice a few things. The bridge is quite long and seems to be in a state of disrepair. There are no railings or ropes to hold as your cross. On the other side of the bridge is a large wall with guard posts on either side of a big red gate.

There aren't any people inside the towers and I can't hear any commotion from the village. It seems the map hasn't accurately depicted this area, but it is also possible that the map is quite old, things may have changed since it was drawn.

Looking down into the chasm I see what appears to be a small river, it doesn't look very deep and there are many rocks protruding the the waters surface. Maybe it fills up more in the rainy season. I also notice there is another small cave in the face of the opposing wall of the chasm.

What should I do next?

~inventory update~
I am currently holding:
Pack of gum, Chewed Gum, Pen, Notebook, Small Knife, Map, Torch (not lit), Book of matches, and Coins.

7 comments:

  1. Cut the rope supporting the bridge, hold on to it, and swing your way down to the small cave on the opposing wall of the chasm.

    *Indiana Jones reference*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Climb the trees and collect vines to make a long strong rope

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait until dark then sneak across to check out the village

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take the vine rope over to the far end of the bridge and rappell down to the cave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually wonder how you got yourself into this mess...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quickly construct a hang glider from the branches vines and your clothes

    *mystery science 3000 reference*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look for a stick to make a spear and club using your knife

    ReplyDelete