5/26/2009

Scene 07

Anonymous said...
Climb the trees and collect vines to make a long strong rope

Anonymous said...
Look for a stick to make a spear and club using your knife


Okay, back up into the trees...


Okay, I've collected all the vines I could find here and have woven them into a tight rope. I am confident it would be able to support my weight but not much more.
*Rope added to inventory.*


I took a little extra vine and tied my knife to a long branch I got from the tree, fashioning a makeshift spear. I cram the spear into my magical 'adventure game' pocket.
*Spear added to inventory.*

July said...
actually wonder how you got yourself into this mess...


Well I guess jumping from an airplane into an uncharted jungle, while holding all your supplies in a bag that isn't harnessed or attached to your body in anyway wasn't a good start... Added to that, the fact that I haven't made any concrete plans of how to contact anyone in an emergency and didn't keep a radio or phone on my person...

Well, live and learn I always say!

So now I have a spear and some rope - now what?

4 comments:

  1. Tie the rope to one edge of the bridge and swing down to the cavern on the other side!

    *Indiana Jones reference, again*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the village (after dark). If there are people there, wait till early sunrise to climb down to the cave. If the village is deserted, check out the gate, and see if you can open it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...or see if you can't get around the towers using the rope, and bypass the village.
    p.s. you can carry the rope across your shoulder for quick access, and make more room in your magical pockets.
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! WTF, Where's my hang glider???

    ReplyDelete