5/17/2009

Game Rules

Just to clear up some things here are the rules of this interactive story game:

1.) Tell me what to do, do not tell me what happens to the character. You should be giving directions. I will follow your instructions and dictate what the results are. If you feel I am expecting you to suggest a certain action you can always get creative and tell me to do something else instead.

"Pick up the rock." = Correct

"He picks up the rock and finds $500 under it." = Incorrect

2.) Try to keep the directions concise, 1 to two actions are good.

"Climb the fence, then pick up the card" = Correct

"Climb the fence, then pick up the card, then use it in the card slot at your office, and then get in the car and drive to McDonalds, then order a burger and slap the cashier in the face." = Incorrect

3.) I can only use items in my inventory or in the environment that is drawn for you.

"Use the gun you picked up earlier to shoot the bank robber." = Correct

"Take out your infinite rocket launcher
(nowhere to be seen) and shoot the wall down." = Incorrect.

Be creative, try to use the items presented to you, and the things you see in the drawing. You can't make items materialize in the story but there are tons of funny things you can do with the stuff I provide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment