5/16/2009

Instructions + Introductions


Hello, I am Ian Alexander, also known as 'Alexander Arts' on Youtube. The purpose of this blog is to hold a new project of mine. I will post a drawing that features a main character in a scene, along with the image will be a text description of the scene or any other information I want to provide.

Your job as a viewer is to hit that comment button and type out a suggestion for what I (the main character) should do.

For example maybe I am a scuba diver in the ocean but I've just run out of oxygen, you have to tell me what to do next. I will look at the different suggestions and pick one that I think is cool or funny. You can suggest anything you like but it should not be a long string of directions. One or two is better, such as "Take off the oxygen tank and try to squeeze some air out of that fish!" More than two actions per suggestion will get too complicated.

In order to keep the comic moving quickly I will draw in a similar style to my Mad Libs 1 video. I will use flat colors most of the time but if we have a particularly cool scene maybe I will spend more time on it.

When the story has been completed I will put all the images together and post it as a video on Youtube for everyone to see. Hopefully it will get more people interested and we can create another story afterwords.

Okay, so stay tuned and I'll post the first scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment